We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Strategist who will be responsible for developing, executing, managing, and reporting on paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple verticals and channels.
This position requires a true rockstar when it comes to running paid campaigns. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for executing advanced techniques related to researching, developing, building, and reporting on all functions of a paid media campaign within the following channels:
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
Other programmatic DSPs & OTT platforms are a plus but not required!
Some more detail on the day-to-day:
- Executing a well-thought-out strategy and implementing digital media campaigns across multiple channels and meeting clients’ goals while not exceeding set budgets.
- Continuously monitoring and reporting on paid media campaigns for current and any new clients while offering recommendations on how to improve campaigns and providing clarity on goals and KPIs.
- Having a strong understanding of how to communicate to senior-level members of very large organizations. Understand how to effectively translate KPIs and present information in a fashion that is not too technical but still covers all aspects of a paid campaign.
- Implementing advanced techniques across search, display, video, and social. Consistently develop audience segmentation to ensure the right message is being delivered to the right user at the right time to achieve the greatest ROI.
- Demonstrated understanding of paid social audience targeting and creative strategy for ad copy messaging and aligning verbiage within the vertical being targeted.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics as it relates to setting up conversion tracking, remarketing, and deploying tags to measure the effectiveness of paid campaigns.
- Understand how to perform competitive analysis and measure client performance against top competitors. Spotting trends and implementing new tactics to stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide monthly reports broken down to clients' goals and KPIs while being able to clearly explain what was implemented, and how it impacted campaigns, and outline the next steps based on the previous month's performance.
- Providing sales support when needed to help the business development team bring on new clients and any estimates needed to perform work based on what the client is looking to achieve.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years managing paid Google Ads campaigns
- Required experience with Google suite of tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Business profile, etc.
- Preferred experience within Facebook, LinkedIn, and other advertising channels.
- Experience managing video campaigns and programmatic DSPs is a major plus.
- Experience within an agency setting is strongly preferred but not required if the above requirements are met.
- Ability to audit, provide recommendations, and execute those recommendations on ad/analytics accounts.
- Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately interact with all levels of management and work both independently and with the team as a whole.
- Google Skillshop certifications are required for Search, Display, Video, and GA4. These can be completed upon hiring if they are not already.
If the above sounds like you, please send us your resume along with any references and a cover letter to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary: $55,000 to $70,000; overall compensation may vary.